Managing subscriptions on your Roku device
At any time, you can manage or cancel a subscription billed to your Roku account from your Roku streaming player or Roku TV using the instructions below:
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Use the directional pad to navigate the channel grid and highlight the partner subscription channel, or The Roku Channel. The directional pad is plus-shaped and is in the center of your Roku remote.
- Press the Star button on your remote to open the options menu for the desired channel. Partner subscription channel: Select Manage subscription to view the renewal date and access additional options. The Roku Channel: Select Manage subscriptions to see a list of all Premium Subscriptions on The Roku Channel. Select the individual partner subscription to view the renewal date and access additional options.
- To unsubscribe, select Cancel subscription. A message appears telling you how long you can continue to access the content and services.
- Confirm by selecting Cancel subscription. A new message appears confirming the cancellation, along with a reminder of the date when you will no longer have access to the subscription.
- Select Done.
Repeat steps 2-6 for additional subscriptions you wish to manage.
Managing a subscription from the web
At any time, you can manage or cancel a subscription billed to your Roku account from the web using the instructions below:
- Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
- If prompted, sign in to your Roku account. Note: If you cannot sign in to your Roku account, learn what to do if you have forgotten your email address or password.
- Under the Manage account section, click or tap Manage your subscriptions.
- After the My subscriptions page loads, you will see all your Roku Pay subscriptions along with terms and renewal dates grouped into Current Subscriptions and Past Subscriptions. Premium Subscriptions on The Roku Channel will be designated as such in the subscription title.
- From Current Subscriptions, you can select Unsubscribe to cancel a subscription, or Reactivate to renew a subscription before the end of the current billing period. From Past Subscriptions, you can select Resubscribe to subscribe again to a Premium Subscription on The Roku Channel. For other Roku Pay subscriptions (those purchased outside The Roku Channel), you must visit the streaming channel on your Roku device and subscribe again.
- Confirm the decision when prompted.
Note: Subscriptions purchased directly from a service provider or otherwise purchased outside the Channel Store or The Roku Channel will not appear on the My subscriptions page. Visit your service provider's website, or contact them directly with any subscription or billing questions.
For more information regarding subscriptions billed through Roku, please visit their support center here.
Click here to learn how to cancel subscriptions billed through services other than Roku.