Truebill will keep track of your past and upcoming paychecks. Here's a quick overview on how to view and manage your income!
Upcoming paychecks can be found in your Dashboard as long as they are within one week from your payday. This is located under your monthly spending graph.
Upcoming paychecks can also be found on the Recurring tab within two weeks of your upcoming payday.
Viewing and adjusting your income history
Your income deposits are kept track of in the Earned So Far section in the Reports tab. You can view your past income deposits here.
You can also adjust your income manually by selecting the Settings gear icon on the upper left and then Manage Budget. From there, tap Monthly Income and you'll be able to adjust your income.
Income vs Payroll
Payroll should be used for your primary source of income. The Income category should be used for any miscellaneous income, i.e. a second job, freelancing, etc.
Truebill supports multiple payrolls. If you want to track your income and that of a partner or family member, we can do that!
You can create a custom category for another stream of income. To do this, please follow the below steps:
- Head to the Transactions tab
- Select the icon to the left of one of your income deposits and select Apply change to all similar transactions
- Select Create category
- Type in the name you'd like to set for the category and choose an icon you'd like to use.
- Only select Include Transactions in Income
- Save and you're done 🎉 All future income related to this category will now display here.
My payroll is incorrect
If any part of your payroll is incorrect, please contact the support team via the chat in the app or at email@example.com and we'll get this sorted out for you! You can also check out this article for tips on fixing your income in the app.