Truebill offers several ways to save users money.
First and foremost, we automatically identify your subscriptions, bills, and other recurring payments. Many people are accidentally paying for stuff they no longer use. You can cancel these unwanted services or have our concierge do it for you (premium members only).
We can negotiate with your internet, cable, cell phone, security, and other bills to try to get you better rates on your existing plans. This service is very time intensive so we have to charge for it, however we do it on a success fee basis. We charge 40% of the first year's savings (upon success) and you keep the other 60%
Connect your internet / cable bill and we will work on your behalf to get you refunds whenever you have an outage in your area. This is a monthly service that puts money in your pocket and we only charge you (40%) when we successfully get you a statement credit.
By tracking your balances and upcoming bills in Truebill, our users avoid overdrafting their accounts (and the expensive fees that come along with it). You can also create Balance Alerts (from Settings -> Balance Alerts) to notify you when your balances drop below a specified threshold.
These are just some ways Truebill helps put money back in your pocket and we are continually improving our app and services each and every month!